Are you a website owner who wants to quickly export all of your post and page URLs?
If so, then this blog post is for you!
In today’s tutorial, we will show you how to super quickly export (or scrape) all of your URLs without installing additional plugins or using any third party tools.
So let’s get started!
How to quickly export all website post and page URLs
1. Go to your sitemap (this is usually located at yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml, yourdomain.com/sitemap_index.xml or yourdomain.com/xmlsitemap.php).
2. Next, click posts or pages (or both) sitemap link depending on what you want to scrape/export.
3. This will open the respective sitemap with all post/page URLs.
4. Simply select URLs with your mouse.
5. Copy (Ctrl + c) and paste (Ctrl + v) into Google Sheets or Excel Spreadsheet.
6. Fix formatting and remove columns you don’t need.
And that’s it!
Takes only couple minutes.
Now you know how to quickly export (scrape) all your website post and page URLs without using any plugins or third-party tools.
We hope you found this tutorial helpful!
What if I can’t find my sitemap?
A: If you can’t find your sitemap, try doing a search for “sitemap” plus your website platform or host.
For example, “sitemap WordPress” or “sitemap GoDaddy.”. This may help you to quickly locate your sitemap.
What if I want to export my website’s post and page URLs as a CSV file?
You can simply save your URLs as a CSV file from Google Sheets or Excel.
To do this in Google Sheets, go to File > Download as > Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)
In Excel, go to File > Save As > .csv
Can I do this on my mobile phone?
A: Yes, in most cases you can do this on any device that has a web browser and spreadsheet app.
Do I need to be a website developer or have coding skills to do this?
No, you don’t need to be a website developer or have coding skills to do this. This task requires no technical skills. Anyone can do this!
We hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
Happy exporting! 😉